Since the first car rolled out on the streets of Mumbai (then Bombay) in 1898, the Automobile Industry of India has come a long way. During its early stages the auto industry was overlooked by the then Government and the policies were also not favorable. The liberalization policy and various tax reliefs by the Govt. of India in recent years has made remarkable impacts on Indian Automobile Industry. Indian auto industry, which is currently growing at the pace of around 18 % per annum, has become a hot destination for global auto players like Volvo, General Motors and Ford.
A well developed transportation system plays a key role in the development of an economy, and India is no exception to it. With the growth of transportation system the Automotive Industry of India is also growing at rapid speed, occupying an important place on the ‘canvas’ of Indian economy.
Arth Hoses Specifications :
- EPDM Rubber Tube & Cover
- Nylon or Polyester reinforced.
- Bursting Pressure : 142 psi or 10 Kg per cm square
- Temperature Range : -40 degree up till 125 degree Celsius.
- Specific gravity : 1.18
- Wall thickness : 4.5-5.00 mm
- Resistant to Hot water, Heat, Ozone & weather conditions.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited commonly called as Maruti was formerly called Maruti Udyog Limited. It is a subsidiary of Japanese automobile and motorcycle manufacturer.The company produces a wide range of products from hatchbacks, sedans, Multi Utility vehicles and SUVs and is the market leader in India.
Hoses available for the underneath Maruti Suzuki Range in EPDM Rubber :
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Maruti Car 800 & Mpfi
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Maruti Van
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Maruti Gypsy & Gypsy King
- EPDM Radiator & Heater Hose for Maruti Alto & WagonR
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Maruti Alto 800 & K-10
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Maruti Alto A-Star
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Suzuki Zen (Petrol & diesel )
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Swift Petrol & Diesel
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Ritz Petrol & Diesel
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Maruti Eeco & Versa
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Suzuki Ertiga ( Petrol & Diesel )
Hyundai Motor India Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Hyundai Motor Company in India. It is the 2nd largest automobile manufacturer in India.
For more than a decade till Hyundai arrived, Maruti Suzuki had a near monopoly over the passenger cars segment because Tata Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra were solely utility and commercial vehicle manufacturers, while Hindustan and Premier both built outdated and uncompetitive products.
Radiator Hoses available for the underneath Hyundai Range :
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Hyundai Santro
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Hyundai Santro Xing
Tata Motors entered the passenger vehicle market in 1991 with the launch of the Tata Sierra, a multi utility vehicle. This was followed by the launch of the Tata Estate in 1992 (a stationwagon based on the existing TataMobile light commercial vehicle) and the Tata Safari in 1998, India’s first sports utility vehicle.
Tata launched the Indica in 1998, the first fully indigenous Indian passenger car. Although initially criticised by auto-analysts, its excellent fuel economy, powerful engine and an aggressive marketing strategy made it one of the best selling cars in the history of the Indian automobile industry. A newer version of the car, named Indica V2, was a major improvement over the previous version and quickly became a mass-favorite. Tata Motors also successfully exported large quantities of the car to South Africa. The success of Indica played a key role in the growth of Tata Motors.
We have Radiator & Air Hoses for the Underneath Range :
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Tata Nano
- EPDM Hoses for Tata Indica V1 & V2
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Tata Indica Vista
- EPDM Radiator & Air Hose for Sumo
- EPDM Radiator & Air Hose for Spacio
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Sumo Victa
- EPDM Radiator & Air Hose for 207 Di Rx
- EPDM Radiator Hose for Winger